Monday, August 5, 2013

Sell? NO!

We all need to know how to sell something... after all, we all buy everything from somebody. ~Sss
Have you ever said, I can't sell? Well like it or not we are selling something every day. I sell my kids on cleaning their room, my spouse on helping out, my coworkers on doing a great job, my employees on how they can be better. My boss on how great I am. If you area Dr. then you need to sell your patients on why the should do what you tell them to do. 
I have heard so many people say about a person, oh, they are in network marketing an they try to sell their friends. I would never sell to my friends.
Really? Isn't that what the insurance agent is told to do first thing? How about the cutlery salesperson? The car salesperson? 
We sell to each other every day because we all need to buy things every day.
Open your heart an mind to becoming a person who can SELL. Then sell yourself as the best you can be at whatever you want to be.
Need help being better at "persuasion" (shhh~ that's the secret word for selling)? Call me, I am a business coach who trains people on how invite people to use your services because you are the best!
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment